Thursday, October 25, 2012

Something Fruity

Beware.... you may not be able to contain yourself.  All of these pictures below are from Bakers Royale.  Bakers Royale has become one of my favorite sites.  The blogger, Naomi, makes the most beautiful treats and she shares her wonderful recipes.  She makes me want to bake and make desserts -even though I would usually rather slave away at making a delicious hearty dinner.  I have to say... I am in the mood to attempt these delightful treats.

Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles anyone??  The are extremely easy to make.  So easy that I might just make them for my daughter's birthday!


What about this Strawberry Icebox Cake from Bakers Royale?
Strawberry Icebox Cake
 
Or... these Strawberry Lemonade Trifles?
 
Strawberry Lemonade Trifle Bakers Royale Strawberrry Lemonade Trifle

Frosted Raspberries and Creme Bites
Frosted Raspberry and Crème Bites 

 Mini Berry Tarts
 Mini Berry Tarts Bakers Royale 2 Mini Berry Tarts

Strawberry Shortcake Bars
Strawberry Shortcake Bars Bakers Royale Strawberry Shortcake Bars

Yum, yum, yum!  Thanks Naomi for sharing your recipes.  I cannot wait to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment