Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Christmas couldn't come sooner!

This year my husband and I are leading the Christmas events and activities for my side of the family.  We get together every few years and someone takes a turn to plan all the festivities.  It's a new tradition that I am sure will be grand.

This year, I wanted to make something sentimental and yet personal for each member of the family.  In the past, we had a fun time creating little Wii characters for bowling and other games.  So... when I came across this idea from The Cheese Thief, I knew it would be absolutely perfect.

 
Let's see... I only have to make 17 of these.  Hmmmmm....

Oh, and on the same site, I came across this Ninja Ornament Tutorial.  This is going to make me the coolest mom ever. 



Ok, same site.  How COOL is this for little gifts for the kids????  It's an origami star that has candy/small gift items inside!  I used to fold hundred of these back in college with my Korean friends.  How come I never thought of this before???




No comments:

Post a Comment