Monday, November 5, 2012

Strawberry delights

I have this crazy obsessive impulse when I find a new blog I like to go through all their previous posts.  Even if they have like 113 pages, I have to go through all of them.  Why?  I have no idea.  I think it's so that I don't miss a single creative idea.  Crazy right?  Yeah.  I know.  But... I can't help it.

This week, I have been obsessively looking for strawberry dessert ideas for my daughter's birthday (which is this Thursday).  Why am I being so obsessive?  Well, my husband isn't a dessert kind of guy (even though he loves cheesecake).  I can't find a single dessert to please him.  Every time I show him a new dessert recipe, he kind of just shrugs and makes a face.  I mean... how can you make a face at all of these yummy desserts???

Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa
Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa from Two Peas & Their Pod


No Bake Strawberry Milk Cheesecake by Sprinkle Bakes




Mini Cheesecake Bites from Cooking Classy


Strawberry and Cream Mousse from Hot Polka Dot


Strawberries and Cream Pie from Just Putzing


Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Meringue Buttercream from Brown Eyed Baker


Strawberry Coffee Cake from Cooking Classy

I'm starting to lose my mind.  I really really do not want to go buy a store bought cake.  My husband will just have to deal with it.  Counting down... 3 days till my daughter's big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment