Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Seven9

So I'm looking through recipes and blogs today and I come across the most beautiful earrings.
Tropical Rain Silver Ed.--Aquamarine Teardrop Pendant Earrings, Bridesmaids, Weddings, Mother's Day, Birthday Gifts, Gifts Under 20

Seriously.  These babies are so stunning.  So I clicked on the link and went to the etsy website.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/seven9?ref=seller_info
Bay Breeze--Turquoise Czech Beads on a Gold Filled Chain, Bohemian, Simple Gold Necklace, Aqua Necklace, Mother's Day Gifts, Minimalist


Right away, I linked my sister.  We are both in awe.  What is even more amazing is that the jewelry are so affordable.  I think I'm going to get myself something.  The difficult part is choosing.
Pink Poppies--Soft Powder Pink Pendant On a Gold filled Chain
Blue Moon Gold Ed.--Blue Glass Pendant on Gold Filled Chain, Aqua Necklace, Bridesmaids Gifts, Weddings, Mother's Day Gift, Birthday Gift
Blue Moon Gold Ed.--Blue Glass Pendant on Gold Filled Chain, Aqua Necklace, Bridesmaids Gifts, Weddings, Mother's Day Gift, Birthday Gift



Hurry and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment