Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Comfort Food At It's Finest

Tell me this doesn't look good:

mediterranean mac and cheese




































Mediterranean Macaroni and Cheese by Cooking Classy.  I cannot wait to try this recipe with my family!

Speaking of comfort food, you all may have seen the lasagna roll ups going around the web.  I have been debating on when to make it.  Lasagna Rolls seem to be the perfect portion size.  I especially want to try The Girl Who Ate Everything's version of her Healthy Spinach Lasagna Rolls.



Today, I came across this recipe from Cooking Classy.  I was stunned.  Why haven't I thought of this after seeing the regular lasagna recipes?  My kids LOVE alfredo sauce and anything creamy.  They call it "the white sauce".  So when I saw this image... I immediately thought of them.  I bet they would love this.  Creamy White Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups by Cooking Classy.  I can't wait to try all of these recipes!  This is comfort food at a new level!



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment