Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blog Number 1.

My brain needs an outlet.  It has been storing up way too many craft and recipe ideas.  This site will track my busy life as a mom who needs inspiration board to post exciting finds from these millions of blogs that I rummage through.  I am a woman with an impulse to fire up the creative side of my brain.  I am a wife, a mom to three beautiful children, a sister to 6 siblings, a sister-in-law to 11 (and counting), and a friend to many.  Trust me when I say my hands are full.  And yet... I keep wanting to do more.  My husband once blogged about me and titled it, "Crazy Wife, Crazy Life."  Yes, that about sums it up.

So what's going on right now?  My sister asked me to make a banner for her daughter's birthday.  My niece's birthday is this Sunday.  My sister asked me... yesterday.  So the clock in my brain has been ticking.  Between now and Sunday, I have work, a trip to Mankato for my husband's college volleyball game (my husband is the assistant coach), and a fundraiser (Support the Sarakness).  Ah yes, and in the meantime, running around with my 3 children under the age of 5.  But... I AM SO EXCITED to make the banner!!  I am thrilled and so humbly honored that my sister asked me.  She wanted a cupcake themed banner.  Cupcake... hmmm... So... here it is.  

I narrowed it down to three.  Where else to look but Etsy's website??

This one caught my eye. (from Celebration Paper Co.)  It's cute and colorful.  Just like what my sister would have wanted.  It fits my niece's personality perfectly.
Happy Birthday Cupcake Banner MADE TO ORDER

Happy Birthday Cupcake Banner MADE TO ORDER
(from Celebration Paper Co.)

Or what about this little "I-AM-ONE" Banner? (from SweetBugABoo)  How CUTE this this???  So original!  We could hang this over the cake!  Would my sister care if it didn't say "Happy Birthday"??
Cupcake, Sweet Treets "I Am One" Highchair Banner in bright colors OR Pick your Own Colors 

And then... 

I saw this one... it is just adorable!  (by TwinMomMade)

Cute Cupcake Party Pack 12 invites 12 cupcake toppers 12 treat boxes 1 birthday banner 

I don't know which one to pick.  I sent my sis a few links.  I think she's overwhelmed.  She told me to just pick one.  But I can't decide!  I want to make ALL OF THEM.  Hmmm... maybe I will..... or maybe... I'll just consult with a friend and ask her to choose.  I'll let you know this weekend which one I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment